Medicore Ambulance Services can provide basic or extensive medical services at a whole range of events and festivals across the UK.
We employ HCPC/GMC/NMC registered clinicians and experienced frontline staff, this ensures the best possible clinical standards and care. As a PHECC registered clinical practice guideline (CPG) provider, we can facilitate both on-site and off-site care where required.
We go above and beyond to provide outstanding event medical cover to our customers. We pride ourselves on providing high-quality, patient-focused services.
What medical cover does my event or festival need?
The necessary medical cover your event requires is dependent on the risk assessment carried out in compliance with any regulations which apply.
Regardless of the size of your event, we can fulfil your requirements by providing Doctors, Paramedics, Emergency Nurses, Emergency Medical Technicians or First Responders. So, whether your event is a family fun day requiring one medic or a festival for 150,000 people we can provide you with substantial cover to ensure the safety and wellbeing of your patrons.
We have provided event medical cover to:
A range of events and festivals across the UK including high-risk areas such as full-contact sports, strenuous athletic events and remote environment medical cover
Why you can trust Medicore with your event medical needs:
- Trained, registered, and experienced staff.
- State-of-the-art ambulances & equipment to ensure we deliver a really high-quality service.
- A fully qualified, vetted & insured team of experts trained in the treatment of traumatic injuries and major illnesses.
- We liaise with the local Regional Emergency Management Officers & nearby hospitals.
- Nationwide service.
- CQC registered and compliant care.
- Affordable & competitive pricing.